BAR TOP FINISH LONG NECK 750ML RUM BOTTLE
|BAR TOP FINISH LONG NECK 750ML RUM BOTTLE
|SUPER FLINT / EXTRA WHITE FLINT
|ENTRANCE BORE DIAMETER
|GLASS BASE THICKNESS
Bar top finish long neck 750ml rum bottle is made of super flint glass material, the first grade quality. The bottle has a long neck, and a raised up glass base, which makes the looking sexy. The neck is long and equal glass thickness, ideal for fluent filling.
DETAILS of 750ml GLASS BOTTLE
- Decal and print logo on 750ml glass bottles, OEM is highly welcome.
- Frost glass bottles are becoming popular for vodka bottles.
- Embossing is widely used for customized glass vodka bottles, brandy bottles, tequila bottles and other spirit. We emboss or engrave client’s brand name or logo on the glass directly, which means the mold is owned by the distillery.
- Electroplating brings a glossy and bright feeling for glass bottles, this kind of bottles are usually in high cost, and for top grade markets.
As one of the biggest glass bottle factory in China, we supply sufficient stock for hot sale bottles, mostly are our standard glass bottles. So, the 7-10 days delivered urgent orders are available for hot sale seasons, like Christmas sale and New Year sale.
- With over 10 years’ experience in glass bottle manufacturing, we have developed thousands of glass bottle models. We have different kinds of bottle designs for client’s choice, mostly clients can find their favorite glass bottles from HIKING exist bottles, which are ready mold. The delivery time for such orders are 25-30 days.
- Some distillery companies own their exclusive liquor bottles. In this way, if you provide us the glass bottle drawing, or glass bottle sample, even a glass bottle picture, we will develop or copy a same glass bottle. The lead time for mold is 15 days.
Glass Bottle Packaging
- Standard carton packaging is used for glass bottles in printing. There is clapboard to avoid friction.
- Pallet packaging is easy handling way for glass bottle loading and unloading. It is also the most economic packaging method for spirit bottles
- Custom colored boxes packaging is the most complicated glass bottle packaging. Clients provide the box artworks, glass bottle company provide bottles and boxes, which are reusable after filling.
TIPS of GLASS BOTTLES
What Causes Bottle neck defects (1) Bending of the bottle neck (head). The mouth of the bottle began to tilt sideways from the neck. Drop temperature is too high. The die is too hot. The transfer center is not correct. Blowing head is not flat or offset from the center of the mold. Blowing time is too short or the pressure is not enough. Bottle clamps are not the same as the molds. The bottle clamp is not horizontal or the clamp bottle is too punched. The mold is too hot or the mold is unstable. (2) Bottleneck burrs. Sharp glass burrs at the junction of bottle neck and bottle mouth. The temperature of the gob is too high. Inadequate material control. The die is not properly matched with the primary die. The die or primary die putty is too much, the initial die is not close. Die and primary die wear too much.